Please enjoy these carefully selected materials covering a wide range of topics related to the pandemic, activism, advocacy, climate change, development and much more!
- Returning to normal after pandemic isnâ€™t good enough. David Suzuki, Ian Hanington, David Suzuki Foundation. June 4, 2020.
- Your guide to comparing climate change and coronavirus. Amy Harder, Axios. June 1, 2020.
- Covid-19 is undoing years of progress in curbing global poverty. The Economist. May 23, 2020.
- Itâ€™s Time to Replace the Economics of â€œMeâ€ with the Economics of â€œWeâ€. Jonathan Rowe, Evonomics. January 30, 2016.
- Inequality amplified by COVID-19 crisis. Marie-Claude Landry, Canadian Human Rights Commission.
- Hereâ€™s why the worldâ€™s recovery from COVID-19 could be doughnut shaped. Emma Charlton, World Economic Forum. May 19 2020.
- Pandemic and climate crises unmask inequalities. David Suzuki, Sherry Yano, David Suzuki Foundation. May 27, 2020.
- Building back better: Green COVID-19 recovery packages will boost economic growth and stop climate change. May 5, 2020. Oxford News.
- In Ensuring a Resilient Recovery, Will Canada Lead, Follow, or Be Left Behind? International Institute for Sustainable Development, Richard Florizone, Ivetta Gerasimchuk. June 2, 2020
- After the Oil Crash, We Need a Managed Wind-Down of Fossil Fuel Production. Ivetta Gerasimchuk, Cleo Verkuijl, Niklas Hagelberg, International Institute for Sustainable Development. May 11, 2020.